Archies Arch Support Jandals are flip flops / sandals designed by a physiotherapist from Melbourne, Australia as an alternative to flat Jandals, providing legitimate orthotic and arch support.
Archies Arch Support Jandals feature:
- Legitimate orthotic and arch support - Archies Jandals have a similar amount of support as most off the shelf orthotics. This may help to support the foot and improve foot posture, thereby potentially reducing the strain on your feet and lower limbs.
- Unbelievable comfort - a super soft, highly resilient foam provides an unbelievably comfortable feel, irrespective of whether or not you wear orthotics or have issues with your feet, making them the perfect thong to wear when out walking or as a slipper in and around the house.
- Ultralight - the highly specialised foam material is ultralight in comparison to other orthopaedic thongs, which may result in less tired and achy feet at the end of the day.
- Tighter strap - in jandals with a loose strap, your toes claw down and you do not get the protective support from the arch like you are supposed to. The tighter strap in Archies Jandals may help to reduce tow clawing allowing you to walk more naturally.
- One piece construction - as the jandals are all moulded as one you are far less likely to break the toe pole as you are in jandals with a base and plug configuration.
All of these features combine to provide a thong that is perfect for rest and recovery after exercise and sport. This is why Archies Jandals are the choice of Jandal for many professional athletes. Once you try Archies Arch Support Jandals, you will never want to take them off your feet!
Black- Archies -Arch Support
Pay online and pick up at the Aubrey Podiatry Clinic -45 Heaton Street, Timaru